Monday, April 15, 2013

Listen to SUBSONiC anytime, anywhere.

I've never been one to hide my love away so my adoration of Human Kebab has never been a secret. No man alive can move this booty like he does--it doesn't hurt that he has a serious chub for DFA. News of his weekly radio program on Sonic 102.9 out of Edmonton delighted the fuck out of me, but it's timing of 11pm Edmo time (1am Trawna time) on Fridays and Saturdays was a total bummer. That's just when mama's pounding back the last shots of the night, losing wigs, and getting mystery bruises. I would sometimes find wi-fi and try to listen from my phone, but that rarely worked, and it's super anti-social to excuse yourself to go stand in the washroom to listen to the radio by yourself.
Somebody up there likes me, because the good people at Sonic have made all the broadcasts available on their website. You can rip 'em easily using offliberty. I want this show syndicated all over Canada. "That's just because you have a boner for Jay", you protest. I have a boner for Jay because he's talented.
Shimmy shimmy yo shimmy yo shimmy ye,
 LJP

No comments:

Post a Comment